We’re so lucky to be living in one of the most multicultural cities in the world. There’s a diversity of cultures and people that make up the population with over 300 languages spoken amongst 7.3 million residents, making the capital the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
I love discovering the latest news and gossip on what gastronomic delights are heading our way by checking out hot-dinners which features the best new London restaurants coming to the capital. So here’s a few to look out for:
- Cotidie: Italian Michelin comes to London Marylebone
- La Bodega Negra: a new Mexican restaurant in Soho
- Ceviche: Peruvian which is said to be this year’s biggest food trend (perhaps too fishy for me!
- Gregg’s Table: Masterchef’s Gregg Wallace’s restaurant
- Karpo: American diner in King’s Cross
- Dabbous: Modern European restaurant
Let me know if you’ve heard of any cool places that have recently opened and are worth checking out…